'Everyday is Valentine's day' - Peter Okoye says as he shows off the new Range Rover he bought for Lola

'Everyday is Valentine's day' - Peter Okoye says as he shows off the new Range Rover he bought for Lola
Lola Omotayo is one lucky woman as she appears to be spoilt silly by her husband, singer, Peter Okoye who just bought her another car and disclosed on social media that his followers should kindly inform her to hurry back home.

According to Peter, everyday to him is Valentine's day and he decided to surprise his lovely wife with a new Range Rover today. Sharing some photos on his Instagram page he simply wrote;

I told you every day is Valentine's Day with you so here's today's gift.
Guys, help me Tag and tell my Wife to hurry home (if Lagos traffic will allow her) to unwrap this gift? ?

See more photos below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...