Dele Momodu slammed for showing off his friend of 20 years

Veteran Nigerian media personality, Dele Momodu, suffered some backlash from his followers after he took to Instagram to show off his friend of 20 years.

Dele Momodu who identified the man as Mr Olusola Adu, said he is a very dutiful newspaper vendor in Ibadan. However the Ovation Magazine boss was slammed for doing nothing to help his friend, who looked shabby in the photo according to his followers.

Dele Momodu wrote;

I'm always happy to visit my dear friend of two decades MR OLUSOLA ADU a very dutiful newspaper vendor in Ibadan... Our love is deep...

Reacting to the post, @Fladenika wrote;

Hmmmm....20 years of "deep" friendship and you have made no impact in his life.....abeg I don't want friends like this biko....nobody is asking you to give him fish...at least teach him how to fish!

@officialinvader wrote;

What have you done to take him off the streets? Or you just post for the gram? Friend indeed

@abiolahameed wrote;

If I may ask sir the dignity u re referring to here. U said ur dear friend of two decades and now u took picture with him in this state he is, is what am trying to figure out

Reacting to the comments, Dele Momodu wrote;

The man loves his job... He is not a lazy man and what I do for him is between me and God...

No soul can take all his family members and friends and social media followers off the street not to talk of me. All I know is the man loves his job and keeps him busy. If you know of a job you can give him, I will be grateful and I'll ask if that's what he likes. Within the business I do, he is very good and satisfied...

I'm proud to be a friend to a man who works hard and I respect him greatly, the reason I can visit him RELIGIOUSLY and you will never tempt me to expose what we do for each other.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...