Nigerian model with the 40 million hair, Chika Lann shows off her boo on Father's day

Nigerian model with the 40 million hair, Chika Lann shows off her boo on Father's day
Nigerian model, Chika Lann, who caused quite the controversy months ago when she claimed her unique hair is worth over N40million, well she is showing off her man on Father's day.

Chika Lann noted in her Father's day post, that her man is a 'sexy lion and makes her heart go la la'. Her post reads;

Happy Father's Day to the most amazing Man in the World!!! My one and only Sexy Lion...The one that makes my heart go la la...I love you!!!

Recall that Chika Lann in an interview shortly after her claim, spoke with TOFARATI IGE about her career, her controversial N40m hair and other issues. Here are excerpts from the interview;

How did you get into the modeling industry?

I was shopping with my friend in a mall in Paris when I was approached by a man who was attracted by my height and looks. That was actually one of the most interesting days of my life. That same stranger, whose name is Alan, became my agent.

Did your parents support your modelling career?

Of course, they didn't. I come from a very humble background and a strong Christian home. In my family, modelling is considered an immoral act. However, I was already independent at the time I chose to be a model, so their reservations didn't make much of a difference.

Many people feel you lied about the cost of your N40m hair. What do you have to say about that?

I am only responsible for what I say and not how people interpret it. It was not a publicity stunt when I said my hair is worth N40 million. I'll say it again, my hair is worth N40 million and that's that.

What are your thoughts on the modelling industry in Nigeria?

It is a growing industry but in contrast to modelling abroad, we have a long way to go. Most agencies exploit the models and that's bad.

Do you agree that models are poorly paid in Nigeria?

Yes, they are. Take Paris, where I modelled for example, you can live a very comfortable life with the wages you get.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...