"The richest people I've met in my life never had jewelry on, I became richer since I stopped wearing jewelry" - Rapper, 21 Savage.

'The richest people I've met in my life never had jewelry on, I became richer since I stopped wearing jewelry' - Rapper, 21 Savage.

American rapper, 21 Savage, has in an interview with Vogue magazine, explained his decision to stop wearing jewelry.

"I stopped wearing jewelry for a couple of reasons," he explained while headed to the Saint Laurent Spring/Summer 2019 menswear show in NYC.

'The richest people I've met in my life never had jewelry on, I became richer since I stopped wearing jewelry' - Rapper, 21 Savage.

"One is because everybody wears jewelry. I outgrew it; I'm getting a little wiser and growing. Another reason is because the richest people that I've ever met in my life, they've never had on jewelry. Every time I meet someone who's very, very rich, like wealthy, I've never seen them with jewelry on".

"And ever since I've been saving money and not spending it on jewelry, I've been getting way richer. Maybe other rappers should take note" he said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...