"The enemies from my village wrote this sufferhead script" - Banky W says as he shares on set photos

'The enemies from my village wrote this sufferhead script' - Banky W says as he shares on set photos
Nigerian singer cum actor, Banky W, is presently in Bauchi state shooting a new movie. The actor who got married to Adesua Etomi last year is playing the role of a serving youth Corper.
'The enemies from my village wrote this sufferhead script' - Banky W says as he shares on set photos

He shared the pictures on social media with the below caption.
"..shoot more movies", they said. "It'll be fun", they said. It's like the enemies from my village wrote this sufferhead script.

#actor #executiveproducer #filmmaker #UpNorth #Bauchi #upnorththefilm #nobodyshouldtellmejackaboutdoingNYSCafterTHIS

Just days ago, Banky W (real name Olubankole Wellington) took to social media to thank God for keeping him alive as he recounts his battle with cancer prior to his wedding.

Banky W wrote:
"Many people know about my own battles with cancer. I'm forever grateful to God that I am alive and well, and that I was able to fund the treatment I needed.

Unfortunately, over 90,000 Nigerians die every year due to cancer. This is simply because they can't afford to fight it. Treatment is expensive and so many people die because they're just unable to pay for surgery, pills, chemo etc.

That has to change, and the more of us that contribute, the better. It would be great if one person donated N100 million. But it would be just as great, and even more powerful, if one million people gave N100 each."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...