"I Ask People For Financial Assistance To Test For My True Friends" - Damilola Adegbite

'I Ask People For Financial Assistance To Test For My True Friends' - Damilola Adegbite
Actress, Damilola Adegbite has revealed how she tests to know who her true friends are. According to her, she sometimes ask people for financial assistance or other things just to know how eager they are to render such assistance. She said she does this often to be sure she is in safe hands since she's getting older by the day.

She wrote:

"Sometimes I do this little thing, I ask certain people in my life for some help, monetary or otherwise. Just to see how eager they will be to assist. We all need to be sure who to call in times of need, those who genuinely care for us, and lately, I'd rather not wait till the last minute. The older one gets, the more important it is to know who your TRUE friends are.

'I Ask People For Financial Assistance To Test For My True Friends' - Damilola Adegbite

So if I ever, randomly, I mean from nowhere asked you for help, and you thought, "Hmmm, that's really strange coming from Dami", maybe, just maybe...it was a test"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...