Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde pens down an open letter to her younger self

Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has written a letter to the younger version of herself as she celebrates herself as her own woman crush Wednesday (WCW).

In the letter which she shared on Instagram, she thanked her younger self for laying the foundation of what she now enjoys in life.

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde wrote:

"My #Wcw . Never did this cause I thought it was narcissistic but today I will. It's Okay. This lady right here ... It's crazy how you sometimes look back and see things differently isn't it. You sometimes wish someone showed you then clearly what you now see today. Dear lady in this picture, I don't know how you did it, but thanks.

Thanks for laying a good foundation that I enjoy today. Thanks for being so strong, so resilient , so focused. You were young but not reckless, sweet but not available , sometimes confused but never wandered . You had your own battles but fought them with grace... and Won. Even today, when I feel weak, I look at you and draw strength from you... it's crazy ! Thank you . You're my #WCW . #Lettertoayoungerme ❤?"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...