"Thousands of bullies were unable to distract you" - Adeniyi Johnson gushes over wife.

'Thousands of bullies were unable to distract you' - Adeniyi Johnson gushes over wife.

Nollywood actor and former husband of Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham, Adeniyi Johnson, took to his IG page to gush over his new woman, Seyi Edun who turned a year older today, June 4.

'Thousands of bullies were unable to distract you' - Adeniyi Johnson gushes over wife.

The actor shared a stunning image of his babe on his social media page and wrote,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE ????❤?... I want to specially thank you for believing and helping me stand tall... it's a year to thank you and not sermonise... you are rare, strongwill and focus on what you want .. a thousand and one bullies weren't enough to get u distracted, you are a mother, a sister, a friend, a prayer partner and woman indeed... I love you and forever will... THANK YOU BABY FOR BEEN THERE.. I'LL FOREVER CHERISH YOU ... @i_am_shai ❤???

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...