Why Over 90,000 Nigerians Die Of Cancer Ever Year - Banky W says as he thanks God for keeping him alive

Why Over 90,000 Nigerians Die Of Cancer Ever Year - Banky W says as he thanks God for keeping him alive
Nigerian singer, Olubankole Wellington aka Banky W has taken to Instagram to thank God for keeping him alive as he recounts on his battle with cancer prior to his wedding.

According to Banky W, God's Grace and availability of sufficient funds saw him through his battle with Skin cancer disease. He said, many people die of the killer disease due to lack of sufficient funds to fight it.

In his words;

Today, I signed on as the Ambassador for @pinkoaktrust because I feel like this is one more way that God can use me to provide hope and help to those in need. Pink Oak's mission is to raise as much money as possible, to pay for the treatment of as many Cancer Patients in Nigeria as possible. I'm not only donating my time, talents, image and platform to raise awareness... I'm also contributing my personal finances.

Many people know about my own battles with Cancer. I'm forever grateful to God that I am alive and well, and that I was able to fund the treatment I needed. Unfortunately, over 90,000 Nigerians die every year due to cancer... simply because they can't AFFORD to fight. Treatment is expensive and so many people die because they're just unable to pay for surgery/pills/chemo/etc. That has to change. And the more of us that contribute, the better. It would be great if one person donated 100 mill. But it would be just as great (and even more powerful) if 1 million people gave 100 Naira each.

Please join us and by God's grace, we will be successful in our War Against Cancer. Pls donate by going to www.pinkoak.org/donation and pls spread the word. I have, you should too.
#TheBankstatements #pinkoaktrust #cancer #cancersurvivor
#cancerfighter
#ambassador
#SpecialAnnouncement

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...