"If I sleep with your girl, you won't get her back" - Wizkid says, Nigerians react.

'If I sleep with your girl, you won't get her back' - Wizkid says, Nigerians react.

Nigerian Afrobeat star, Wizkid, earlier shared a warning message to guys on his Twitter page - the singer told guys that if he sleeps with your girl, you won't get her back.

Read his Tweet below,

'If I sleep with your girl, you won't get her back' - Wizkid says, Nigerians react.

His tweet of course, caused a stir online as many people began to wonder which girl the singer could be getting down with for him to send in such a tweet.

And it should be noted that for a while now, the singer has been often spotted with singer, Tiwa Savage and it's speculated that something is going on with them...

See some reactions below,

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...