Pretty Nigerian Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures

Pretty Nigerian Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures

A Physically challenged, Nigerian actress is currently melting hearts on social media after she shared photos of herself  to celebrate her birthday today.

Doris Akonanya is a perfect example of someone who does not let an unfavorable circumstance let their joy wane.

Doris reportedly lost one of her legs as a teenager some years ago, and refused to let it hinder her in life.

Doris even went on to fulfill her dream of becoming an actress by landing her first role last year and stunned her many fans with her very optimistic lifestyle.

The actress turned a year older today and shared and took some time to share some photos on her Instagram page.

She wrote: "Happy birthday to myself.

"I might not be the richest person in the world or the world's president but I have happiness, peace of mind, and most importantly the gift of life.

"Thank you, God, for blessing me with such priceless gifts. On my birthday, I celebrate these little but priceless things. Happy birthday to me."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...