Beautiful photo of singer Mo'Cheddah's look at her traditional wedding in Lagos yesterday

Beautiful photo of singer Mo'Cheddah's look at her traditional wedding in Lagos yesterday

Modupe-Oreoluwa Oyeyemi Ola aka Mo'Cheddah has tied the knot with her long time boyfriend, Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi.

The couple who got engaged in 2017 tied the knot in a traditional wedding held in Lagos on Wednesday.

News of the traditional wedding was kept secret until a top Make-up artist, Banke Meshida-Lawal, posted a picture of her view from Oriental Hotel in Lagos which appears to match with the same picture Mo'Cheddah shared about the same time.

The caption the makeup artiste gave the picture hinted at a wedding about to take place.

Below is the first photo from the wedding which shows Mo'Cheddah looking amazing in her traditional bridal attire.

One can only imagine how excited the singer is right now. When asked about her engagement in a recent interview, she stated "I am excited and I have known him for a long time. He is my first boyfriend and now my fiancé! When I am upset, I just look at my ring and I'm like yeah, I am good! This is the happiest time of my life and I cannot wait to see what the future holds."

Mo'Cheddah also talked about her fashion brand and her music career.

Talking about herself and where she is in life right now, Mo'Cheddah stated that "Mocheddah now has found a middle ground. Growing up, I was built to impress and put my first foot forward and competed with myself. It is not the same music people remember me for because what people do not understand is that it is a business. Right now I'm loving, so I am going to be singing love songs. I want to motivate young girls, so I sang Survive. I am just going to do what I want to do and if I make money fine and if I don't fine."

Expect us to bring you more photos from the event shortly.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...