"Let me pour you water" - Mr Eazi says in the celebrity-studded DM released by Nigerian lady, Daph

'Let me pour you water' - Mr Eazi says in the celebrity-studded DM released by Nigerian lady, Daph

A Nigerian lady who has been identified as 'Daph' has gone online to leak a screenshot of her celebrity-studded inbox where we see celebrities like Davido, Mr Eazi, Kizz Daniel and others trying to shoot their shot.

'Let me pour you water' - Mr Eazi says in the celebrity-studded DM released by Nigerian lady, Daph

The lady bragged about how all these celebrities keep asking her out but she keeps turning them down, she further claimed that she is not moved by fame or wealth and that's why she says no to them.

She then shared a chat she had with singer Mr Eazi where the singer was seen teasing the young lady, we equally came across the part where Mr Eazi said;

"Let me pour you water"

Can you guess what that means?

See photos below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...