#BBNaija: Anto Looking Gorgeous In New Photoshoot (Photos)

Antoniette Munirat Lecky has shown that she could also rake some good cash from modelling aside being the Ambassador Head of Operations at Continental Basketball League.

Former BBNaija Housemate, Anto looks gorgeous and pretty in new photo shoot.

Anto rocks a lovely reddish outfit with lovely hat. The U.S returnee who is romantically linked with Lolu has also featured in a movie which is presently being promoted online.

The photoshoot was undertaken by Carlinda Ahya.

Anto is an Etsako indigene from Edo state despite the fact that she was born and raised in the United States of America.

She has always dreamt of coming back to work in Nigeria and intends to use the Big Brother platform to launch her public speaking career.

Anto's favourite musician is Wande Coal.Anto loves going to the beach, dancing and cooking and she sure does know how to look sexy.

Anto holds two Masters degrees in Business Administration and Sports Business Management. She achieved this between 2011 and 2013 at the University of Central Florida.

She graduated in 2011 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel HillAnto also completed a Business Management GraduateProgram at DeVos Sports in 2013.

As a guest on Channels Television programme, Rubbing Minds on Sunday, Lolu, when asked what his fans should expect from his relationship with Anto said he is not in a relationship with Anto."First of all, I am not a in relationship with Anto.

Second of all, Anto and I are really good friends. We have developed a friendship in the house and that will stay."In the event that anything would happen between myself and Anto, it will not be rushed, it will

not be based on the fact that there are so many hastags and people contributing aso ebi money and cows (for the wedding)."It will be solely out of the fact that we see ourselves taking that step," Lolu explained.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...