"Davido Does Not Carry Olosho" - Don Jazzy Defends him on Twitter

'Davido Does Not Carry Olosho' - Don Jazzy Defends him on Twitter

Mavins Record boss, Don Jazzy has come to the defends of singer "davido" after a twitter user accused him of hiring prostitutes every Friday.

The Twitter User Wrote"

Ordinary 300 dollars? Money that is not up to the amount me and Davido spend on Olosho every Friday.

Don Jazzy Replied:

"Davido Does Not Carry Olosho. Gerout"

See their exchange below;

Meanwhile, Don Jazzy, who recently posted a video in which he was seen dancing at a wedding ceremony, has revealed that he is getting married soon. He also used the opportunity to inform his soon-to-be bride to note that he is not a good dancer.

"If you ever think you can't dance," he said in the video which he shared, "Just remember this. You can't be that bad. I decided to start going out more.

"Came all the way to this wedding maybe I will see wife. Everybody was taken sha. But dear future wife, just know that I will embarrass you with my dance moves forever. Take me as I am. I don talk my own."

Responding to the post, Banky W, who married last year, said the internet will go bizarre when Don Jazzy eventually walks down the aisle.

"Lol the day you eventually marry ehh... no be only internet wey go break, na full earth quake."

Jazzy replied, "@Bankywellington hahaha I don't want the internet to break sef. It will stay intact to witness pure happiness. Joining you soon bro, don't worry."

Recall that Don Jazzy, days after the purported engagement of super blogger, Linda Ikeji, 'broke' the internet, as the Mavin Record's boss, did not take the news kindly.

It was reported that in the past, Jazzy had somewhat expressed his crush for Ikeji, and shortly after her engagement hit the news mill, he uploaded a photo of himself weeping while his friends consoled him in a photograph that went viral.

Jazzy, 35, was said to have often joked about marrying Ikeji who is older than him by two years.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...