"Davido i can't thank you Enough!!" - Chioma says, as she shares new photos of her cooking test

'Davido i can't thank you Enough!!' - Chioma says, as she shares new photos of her cooking test

The cooking show of the Porsche girl, Chioma Avril Rowland will soon start with the organizers doing a test-run of the TV show.

Davido's girlfriend, Chioma "Chef Chi" who signed cooking endorsement deal rumoured to be worth over 60 million naira is seen running cooking test in the kitchen with a camera man taking video coverage.

She took to her instagram page to some photos and wrote; 'Test run! #practicemakesperfect'

Davido then simply made a comment with four love emojis and Chioma who could not hide her joy replied ;

Davidoofficial, I can't thank you enough

'Davido i can't thank you Enough!!' - Chioma says, as she shares new photos of her cooking test

Several young folks are anticipating the cooking show which is expected to gain massive viewership. It appears that the South-eastern native developed confidence in cooking after preparing good deals for Davido and his crew members.

See photos below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...