I've been proposed to 3 times - Nicki Minaj asked ladies to know their worth

Young Money's Nicki Minaj isn't rushing greatness especially when it comes to delivering her mini-me.

In a series of tweets on her twitter time-line has dished out some pieces of advice to her female fans and all she wants from them is for them to understand their worth and not succumb to pressures from men.

In her narration, Nicki Minaj opened up on how she has been abused emotionally, verbally and physically abused but she still maintained a fake smile all the time on social media just to look glam.

After mounted speculation this week, Nicki Minaj's camp shut down Eminem dating rumors.

"Minaj set the internet on fire Friday after responding "yes" to a fan who asked her, "You dating Eminem???" on Instagram. Sources close to Minaj tell TMZ she was only joking ... there's nothing romantic between the two. Minaj is no stranger to dating dudes in the music biz, she's been with Nas, Meek Mill and was with Safaree for years. She and Eminem both appeared on Nicki's "Roman's Revenge" back in 2010. (TMZ)"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...