"I Wanna be your son, I'm not requesting for your money" - old fan tells TBoss, she reacts

'I Wanna be your son, I'm not requesting for your money' - old fan tells TBoss, she reacts

Reality star, Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss has gotten a request from a man who looks older than her, to be his mother. Lol!

The controversial former big brother Naija housemate while asking rhetorically why stuffs like this always happens to her revealed on social media that the man who appears to be older than her wants her to be his mother.

According to the man, all he wants is the bond and love of a mother from her. See the DM he sent and her reaction below...

'I Wanna be your son, I'm not requesting for your money' - old fan tells TBoss, she reacts

Tboss also shared some really lovely photos from her latest photoshoot. Check them out below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...