TBoss mocks follower who slammed her publicly but begged her privately

TBoss, who disclose on Instagram that she has time for retards coming her way on both sides, called out a follower who slammed her publicly over the royal wedding post she made, but came to her inbox secretly to beg.

TBoss had revealed on Instagram a few days ago that she wished she attended the wedding. She shared a photo of the Royal couple on her Instagram page and captioned it;

"I'd have given any and EVERYTHING to be at the #RoyalWedding of Harry & Meghan Markle ...All the same- What a Beautiful Love story. Even the Weather is in accordance with them... Dear Lord, may I also find such #TrueLove"

However a follower @draper_dee who couldn't understand the obsession with the royal wedding, said with the way TBoss took the royal wedding brouhaha, she won't be settling down anytime soon.

Here's what he wrote below;

What's with you people and the royal wedding, you guys are not even being recognised for posting....pray to God you will have yours....buh at this rate of yours don't think it will be anytime soon

Replying him, TBoss wrote;

At this rate of mine?? What rate do you speak about? Please kindly explain. Thanks

However today, TBoss took to her Instalive to share a screenshot of the DM she got from the follower who claimed he meant no harm. According to him, saying 'at this rate' was all because he hasn't heard that TBoss is dating anyone or being proposed to. He concluded his apology by saying he meant no harm.

TBoss on her own part, said everyone needs to stop 'poking their noses where it doesn't concern them'. According to her, you cannot publicly insult her and then come privately to apologize. Here's what she shared below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...