'2face is a very doting father' - Annie Idibia

Popular singer, Innocent Idibia, aka 2face, is known to be a lover boy on account of his romantic songs.

He is also seen as a ladies' man as the womenfolk always swarm around him. However, a side to the Right Here singer that many don't know is that he is also a loving father.

His wife, Annie Idibia, made the revelation to Sunday Scoop. She said, "2face is a very doting father. He loves his children so much and he is very caring towards them.

He spends a lot of time with them and they play together a lot. He can also be firm though when the occasion calls for it. He is very involved in their lives. They have a very good relationship and it is obvious to those around us."

On being recently unveiled as a brand ambassador for some companies, Idibia said,

"These are brands that I share similar values with. I cannot endorse a product that I cannot use myself. Being a brand ambassador means that I have to believe in the product and also encourage my fans to use it. I am happy that those brands decided to partner with me and we have been having a wonderful relationship."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...