#BBNaija: Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With His 10 Loyal Fans In Lagos (Photos)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe, the winner of "Double Wahala" 2018 edition of Big Brother Naija 2018 reality television show, reportedly took 10 of his loyal fans to a boat cruise in the city of Lagos.

His BBNaija girlfriend, Nina, was no where to be seen. The photos which emerged online and are making the rounds on social media.

See photos from the fun-filled groove below;

Meanwhile, Miracle has started visiting celebrities who supported him. Paul Okoye shared this photo of Miracle in his house. He wrote;

#wediehere in da building ? @miracleikechukwu ..... Yes in as much he came to pay respect and thank me for my support.... dude is so humble and down to earth ?... sometimes in life we all need to be patient cos he has a lot of courtesy visit and I understand why ? bless you bro ? respectby the way #firedepartment? thank you for all your support ?

On his part, Miracle shared the picture of himself and Paul Okoye's family above and wrote;

What a Pleasure to meet such a BEAUTIFUL Family?. Thanksfor the Support & Hospitality Big Bro #king @rudeboypsquare and sist @anita_okoye. Nuff love... #wediehere

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...