Davido's ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi exposed as an alleged hard-core pimp who lures young women

Davido's ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi exposed as an alleged hard-core pimp who lures young women

Davido's ex-girlfriend, Faith Nketsi has been 'exposed' by a social media user who claimed the South African socialite is reportedly a hardcore pimp, who uses her modelling agency as a front for her real business.

According to the lady who exposed Faith Nketsi, she joined the socialite's modelling agency for some quick cash and ended up getting raped by 6 men.

@larrythelame wrote; "I'll be fucken damned if you guys let this Faith Nketsi story slide"

@Ray_kamolane wrote; "I'm not the one to gossip and you didn't hear this from me but Faith Nketsi isn't the only pimp. Your fave club ambassadors are too, they have a whole ring of prostitution and drugs going on. That's all for tonight!"

@Lizo_Thwala wrote; Faith Nketsi. Barbilicious. Apparently someone on my TL (whoever that this). You people knew what these people do but said nothing. Unbelievable really

@buang03 wrote; "I've always felt like Faith Nketsi has something to do with Karabo Mokoena's death, can't say why, but that's just me."

@Kim_Khandashisa wrote;

I thought Faith Nketsi only sold herself, other women too? So basically she's a sex trafficker? Haaibo ... Kwenzakalani?

Faith is yet to respond to the allegations, and has long turned off the comment section of her social media pages.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...