Ibinabo Fiberesima pens lovely message to her ex-husband Fred Amata on his birthday

Ibinabo Fiberesima pens lovely message to her ex-husband Fred Amata on his birthday

Nollywood actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima and her ex-husband, Fred Amata have remained close friends after their relationship crashed.

Fred is a year older today, and she has taken to Instagram to celebrate him. She shared a photo of him and wrote;

Fred Amata,You are awe-inspiring, and I am lucky to have front-row seats in your journey. Let's celebrate your birthday in a way that is fitting for such a terrific person. Papa Zino , In your presence, I have been endowed with the wisdom of the world. On your birthday, I wish you a long life and all your dreams fulfilled. Have a wonderful birthday today.If they were handing out awards for phenomenal people who make the world a better place just by being in it, you would be at the top of the list."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...