Wizkid's 2nd babymama proves she wasn't a one night stand, shades his 3rd babymama

Wizkid's 2nd babymama proves she wasn't a one night stand, shades his 3rd babymama

After calling Wizkid out for not being there for their son, his babymama, Binta Diallo has gone further to prove she wasn't a one night stand.

Some folks online are assuming Wizkid and Binta just had a one night stand, which apparently, led to her being pregnant, and giving birth.

You should recall about 2 years ago after Binta gave birth and revealed Wizkid as the father of the baby, the singer didn't acknowledge, he denied being the father.. fast forward to months later, he acknowledged he was the Father of Binta's son, Ayo.

Reacting to trolls, she posted images of herself and Wizkid when "they were together."

She shared the images, captioning them:

When we first met we hung out and clicked. He told me he really liked me and I fell for it cause my feelings for him were genuine. I#summer2014 #nyc

You people calling me delusional? And that I forced my self into him so y he kept on coming back. He even posted us in his page after he came to see me in my city #atlnights #notaonenightstand

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...