'World's hottest grandmother', 47, shares the secret to her age-defying looks (Photos)

'World's hottest grandmother', 47, shares the secret to her age-defying looks (Photos)

Australian blonde beauty, Gina Stewart, 47, who is regarded by many as the 'world's hottest grandmother' has revealed the secret to her age-defying looks that saw her lose 15kg.

Gina, a single mother to four children, James, 27, Casey, 25, Cody, 22, four-year-old daughter Summer and a 10-month-old granddaughter credited her incredibly youthful appearance to her daily diet.

According to the Gold Coast-born, she usually eats eggs to kickstart for breakfast and enjoys rye cracker, cottage cheese and avocado for lunch.

For dinner, she eats either chicken, fish or turkey mince with salad or beans, broccoli and sweet potato.

She also gave up alcohol two years ago and doesn't drink coffee.

Stewart who came in at 12th place after she was in the running for the coveted Miss Maxim Australia 2018, told Daily Mail Australia, 'Being a grandma doesn't mean you have to wear the floral granny undies, I'm not hanging up my sexy lingerie just yet,'

'I've only been eating these foods for the past year or so and have shed 15kg with light exercise. When I was younger, I could eat as much as I wanted and never gained a pound. Much harder at this age for sure.

'I've only started eating healthy and I'm more conscious of what chemicals I put into my body the past two years. Massive difference in the way I look and feel.'

The 'hottest granny' also said her guilty pleasure is chocolate.

According to her, 'I have a small piece of chocolate every day. Chocolate is my weakness. I eat sugar-free chocolate but it tastes like there's a mountain of sugar in it,' she said. 'I don't really have that many guilty pleasures but I do indulge when I feel like it.'

The mother of four who had breast implants for 10 years also revealed in the interview that she's working on eliminating plastic from her life and avoiding all things chemical, including plastic water bottles.

'There's chemicals in the plastic that leak into your body and have an ongoing effect on your hormones, that's why so many young couples struggle to fall pregnant naturally,' she said.

'My father died young at 59 from a heart attack so I'm just trying to stay as healthy as I can so I can be around a lot longer for my children and grandchildren.

'Last year, my mother was diagnosed with cancer. I got her into all the natural alternatives and to the surgeons surprise, it had started to reverse.

'My friends are all saying I look the best I've ever looked in years. I must admit I never looked after myself but that's because I didn't have the knowledge I have today.

'I have a long way to go to eliminate more chemicals out of my life but so far, the difference has been so rewarding.

'I've had my breast implants for 10 years now as they were a trend at the time.

'As I've gotten older, I've realised my health is more important that the size of my breasts. I'm planning to remove the implants in the near future.'

According to her, she turned to breast implants after struggling with her insecurities years back.???????

'If I'd known the chemicals in them could affect our health, I never would have gone ahead with the surgery. At the time, I was lead to believe they were safe,' she said.

'I went ahead with the surgery to help my confidence, I was bullied for years about the size of my breasts when I was younger.'

'I thought if I had it done, my life would change. To be honest, it never changed, I was judged more. I look in the mirror and see so many faults but I'm trying not to focus on that and just be grateful that I'm still breathing on this beautiful planet.'

'I don't care what anyone says about me anymore. We are all unique and nobody is perfect. I'm learning the most attractive part about ourselves is confidence with no age barrier.'????????????????????????????

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...