#BBNaija: Anto Participates in Race, Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu (Photos)

#BBNaija: Anto Participates in Race, Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu (Photos)

Former big brother naija housemate, Anto participated in the Okpekpe Race, she ran for all the Edo babes and the international girl child which held in Auchi, Edo State.

Guess what? She lost her bib, earrings and ruined her hair, but she finished the race! Ran/walked 9km, part of it was in the car because rain wasn't friendly.

She was privileged to meet Edo state Governor, Godwin Obaseki, First Lady, Mrs. Betty Obaseki, Deputy Governor Philip Shaibu and Former Governor Comrade Adams Oshomole.

Here is what she wrote;

The rain couldn't stop me from running for the Girl Child at the @okpekperoadrace.

It was great to participate in this 10k run with stakeholders from Edo and beyond.

I had the opportunity to meet and discuss with:

1. His Excellency, Governor Godwin Obaseki @governorobaseki

2. His Excellency, Deputy Governor Philip Shaibu

3. His Excellency, Former Governor, Comrade Adams Oshomole

4. Edo State First Lady, Mrs. Betty Obaseki

5. Honourable Gani Audu

6.Honourable Lawani Agzebeobor Damian

I am looking forward to serving my State in a political capacity @edostategovt

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...