Wizkid celebrates first son, Bolutife Balogun as he turns 7 (Photos)

Starboy Wizkid took to social media to celebrate his first son 'Bolutife Ayo Balogun' as he adds a year to his age.

The singer was over joyed to see how fast he has grown as he took to his twitter account to celebrate his first child.

Wishing him a happy birthday, he wrote saying;

"My first love is 7 today! Wow! Happy birthday Bolutife Balogun! love you crazy kiddo!"

See post below;

Bolutife Ayo Balogun's mum, Shola Ogudu has given him a wonderful birthday gift as she unveils his own clothing line for kids named Czar & Czarina, making him a CEO at 7.

Shola shared lovely photos from his photoshoot for the clothing line and wrote;

"Welcome to the 7-year-olds club!

Consider yourself one of the lucky few because not every 7-year-old can be as COOL and WISE as you.

And As you grow older and bigger, you're also growing even more COOLER and WISER.

Seven is such a great age to be because you are now ready to explore more and learn more and I pray that this year marks the beginning of your most exciting years yet.

I've always believed that SEVEN is a very lucky number, And now that you're turning SEVEN years old, expect this year to be a very lucky year,

And what our Lord God has started in our lives He shall finish to PERFECTION in Jesus name.

And I Thank You Lord for a New Day, A New Dawn, A New Year in your Life BOLUWATIFEMI Mummy Loves You UNCONDITIONALY forever and a day more.

Happy 7th Birthday My Young CEO @czar_czarina

Now let's proceed to making the veryyyyy best of today. *whoopwhoop* "

See his photos below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...