Actor, IK Ogbonna claps back at troll who called his wife a prostitute.

Nigerian actor, Ik Ogbonna has clapped back at an internet troll who said his wife only knows how to dress like a prostitute.

The troll wrote,

Only thing you know how to do best is to dress like prostituted.

To which IK Ogbonna then replied,

@djunderb this is what happens when a mother refuses to breastfeed her child bcos of his okapi teeth . Better go back to ur village and get that breast milk u missed out on coz ur brain is def not fully developed

In an interview with Sun Newspaper, actor IK Ogbonna, narrated how a female fan almost raped him and attempted to blackmail him.

In his words he said:

A female fan almost raped me. It was crazy but the good thing for me is that I was at a friend's place when she started making the moves, and I was recording everything she was doing. So, by the time she got to the point where she said she was going to shout and turn the tables around, I played back what she was doing and she had to slow down. I think that was the craziest thing a female fan ever did to me. Since then, I stopped getting too personal with my fans. I won't have them come visit me or see me at a friend's place and all that kind of stuff. I created a barrier" he said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...