Davido reacts after Gombe state governor begged him for "Assurance" publicly

Davido reacts after Gombe state governor begged him for 'Assurance' publicly
The executive governor of Gombe state, Governor Dankwambo has joined the league of many Nigerians crying out for Assurance since music star Davido assured the love of his life Chioma days ago with a N45 million Porsche.

This time however, the politician is not begging for the assurance of a Porsche ride or a music video, rather he is asking Davido to use his influence on Nigerian youths and urge every eligible youth to get their permanent voters card (PVC) before the next general election.

In a tweet sent out from his official twitter handle, the governor had tweeted directly at Davido, revealing that he is one of his fans and immensely impressed by his music.

He wrote:

Hello @iam_Davido. My name is Ibrahim Dankwambo, Governor of Gombe state. I'm a huge fan of your amazing work and talent. I'd be glad if you can use your massive influence to work together with me in convincing our young people to go get their #PVC. Do I have your assurance?

Davido in response has said that he would do anything for his great country and people.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...