Bobrisky shares the iPhone X Tonto Dikeh promised to gift Nina.

It all started when Instagram star, Tunde Ednut took to his page to mock former Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina, telling her to stop using an android phone because of the quality of a video she'd shared.

Actress, Tonto Dikeh replied him saying rather than shaming her, he should gift her an iPhone - it was a social media brawl that somewhat had male cross-dresser, Bobrisky involved in it...

Well, at the conclusion of their whole saga, Tonto Dikeh promised Nina an iPhone X.

As earlier promised by the Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has bought Big Brother Naija finalist, Nina an iPhone X, courtesy of the likeness popular cross dresser, Bobrisky has for the 21-year old.

The effeminate shared a video of the phone on his page, writing,

Morning guys, @tontolet Just deliver Nina iPhone x to me to give her. God bless you sister ?. I still remember u are too busy to watch big brother, but wen I called u to tell u about Nina.... you said Bobrisky I'm behind anybody You are supporting. After big brother u asked me wat should we give Nina. We both concluded an iPhone x will be good for her cos some idiot are already insulting her about her phone. Big thanks to u for dis phone, God will continue to multiply where u took out dis money to get Nina dis phone. I don't need to say I love u again cos u know already. @tontolet ???????

Tonto, in the comment section of his post acknowledged and reiterated her likeness for Bobrisky.

See below:

This is commendable for Bobrisky because he had previously unfollowed Nina on Instagram owing to her new affiliation with his friend turned enemy, Toyin Lawani.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...