Sophia Momodu Reacts to Davido's Show of Love to girlfriend Chioma

It appears Sophia, Davido's first babymama does not want to be involved with his new relationship with Chioma Avril Rowland

She blocked a follower who wrote down the lyrics of the song Davido dedicated to Chioma on her Instagram page.

Davido recent display of affection for his girlfriend Chioma has started to elicit reactions from all parts of the country. The popular musician even released a song dedicated to Chioma.

He titled it Assurance, and he sings about how happy she makes him feel. His recent display has made many question how his baby mamas Sophia and Amanda will be feeling. Well, we now know how Sophia is feeling.

She recently blocked a mischievous follower who wrote the lyrics of Assurance in the comment section of one of her photos. See a screenshot of how it when down below:

Read parts of the lyrics of Assurance below:

"I am looking for a sister, Chioma my lover o... She get the dollar, she dey wear designer o. I am looking for my sister, Chioma my lover o, She get the dollar, Chioma my lover. She say give me Assurance, Assurance, I give my baby Assurance, I give my baby Lifetime insurance Yeah."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...