Georgina Onuoha: Actress comes for those who called her out for going braless

Georgina Onuoha (Mayumi Costa Photography)
Inset: Georgina Onuoha (Mayumi Costa Photography)
Georgina Onuoha definitely had time for critics who wanted to troll her for going braless as she had not so nice words for them.

The beautiful actress took to her Instagram page on Monday, April 16, 2018, where she posted a photo of herself, wearing a sports kits and yes she wasn't wearing a bra. It looked like Georgina knew what was coming for her as she went on to caption the photo with a quote for her critics.

"Come take a long morning walk with me.Good morning Lovers ❤️ Blood of Jesus . Nigerians no go kill me. Oya give me iro and buba and gele make i wear take go do morning walk. Since bra top na crime .. Una for give me body magic , turtle neck and tie .. Yeye dey smell . Come and beat me if this picture dey pain you. Na you sabi # Basta," she wrote.

Lol! We all know the new wave of our celebrities not taking it easy with fans who tend to take jabs at them and we guess Georgina Onuoha is on that list.

Georgina Onuoha shares horrible experience in the hands of former in-laws

Georgina Onuoha has talked about her horrible experience in the hands of her former in-laws. The beautiful actress made this known on her Instagram page on Wednesday, March 21, 2018, as she celebrates the 11 year birthday of her daughter.

According to the veteran actress, she was constantly dragged to the police station by her in-laws and even assassins weren't left out as they were sent to her house.Georgina Onuoha hints on domestic violence while married
Georgina Onuoha and kids on vacation (Instagram)
Inset: Georgina Onuoha and kids on vacation (Instagram)

Georgina Onuoha might have just hinted that she was in an abusive marriage with her ex-husband, DR C Igwegbe. The veteran actress reposted a woman's confession of being married to a man who molested, beat and humiliated her.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...