Diamond Platnumz' ex Zari Hassan berates him for being a deadbeat Father.

Diamond Platnumz has been slammed by the mother of his first two kids,Zari Hassan for not visiting his kids since they split .

Zari broke up with Diamond via an Instagram message on February 14th,listing infidelity on his part as her reason.

She took to her snapchat app to share a photo that had the inscription;

Some managers need to do quality assurance before their artists utter nonsense for public whatever.. When last did you see your kids. I bet they forgot all about you dummy. Think b4 you caption. Idiot, Mxuiiiiii

Below is the message she posted on her IG, when she broke up with Diamondz ;

Understand that this is very difficult for me to do.

There have been multiple rumors some with evidence floating around in ALL SORTS of media in regards to Diamond's constant cheating and sadly I have decided to end my relationship with Diamond, as my RESPECT, INTEGRITY, DIGNITY & WELL BEING cannot be compromised.

We are separating as partners but not as parents.

This doesn't reduce me as a self-made individual, and as a caring mother, and the boss lady you have all come to know.

I will continue to build as a mogul, i will inspire the world of women to become boss ladies too.

I will teach my four sons to always respect women, and teach my daughter what self-respect means.

Unlike many, I've been in the entertainment industry for 12 years, and through all my challenges I came out a victor because I am a winner, and so are all of you Zari supporters.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S

All the best to them

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...