Singer K. Michelle reveals how she almost died from butt reduction surgery.

American singer, K. Michelle has revealed the trauma she is going through all because of a butt reduction surgery she had.

Michelle, via an Instagram post, spoke of how she has been in and out of the hospital because the silicone had spread all over her body.

The singer wrote;

"Jan 12 I started a journey to correct a mistake I did over 6 years ago. The first surgery went well so we thought until my body started to shut down while I was on tour. For 26 cities I was on steroids to walk and keep down infection causing me to get off stage and be rushed to ER over 4 times and then the next day back on stage.

I later found out the silicone had spread and I would be rushed back into surgery. Last Wednesday I entered surgery barely functioning with my legs and an infection. The surgery to remove all of this from me lasted a long 6 hours. The following days were spent with paramedics until i they realized my blood count was severely low and I was rushed into ER where I was admitted. 2 blood transfusions later I've been released and started therapy today heal and walk.

I have the most skilled and amazing reconstructive surgeon in Beverly Hills and I'm blessed to be here. It hurts my heart to know there are girls out here who can't afford to have the best and are just sitting around in pain and infection. I thought I was strong but this changed my life. I saw my life flash right in front of me. So many so called friends and family where no where to be found in this dark hour. People I've given my last 2. NO WHERE.?Only a few where there like @moniece_slaughter @[email protected]__v, @richardlomaxbeauty, Ken, Myisha, @iam_whatshername_,management, my nurse Denita and my MOM by my bed every night. People had to work and were to busy be there for me. Please don't try to call me now.

I have no hate in my heart but I have no room for you. To those people who have lied on me and still continue to hurt me, I forgive you. I gotta be here for a reason now and fighting with you isn't it. Slowing my life down now taking my time with my new music there are songs and truths 2 b told. I will sing them. But in my own time and way. My son needs me. Oh and those twins I want can FINALLY come This year because I'll be able to actually pick them up. The small things matter most now".

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...