Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson welcome baby girl after cheating scandal

Just days after a cheating scandal broke, the youngest Kardashian sister and troubled boyfriend Tristan Thompson welcomed a baby girl on Thursday.

Khloé arrived at the Hillcrest Hospital near Cleveland on Wednesday night with mom Kris Jenner and sister Kim Kardashian. The Blast reported that the new mom was given extra security, with a security officer assigned to stand guard outside her room.

The birth comes after it was revealed that Tristan, 27, spent the night in a hotel room with strip club bartender Lani Blair in New York City last weekend while Khloé, 33, was holed up in Cleveland.

An insider told us when Khloé heard the cheating news, she went off the rails, adding that the reality star "was devastated when she saw the pictures of Tristan with that girl, she went absolutely ballistic at him. She is not only hurt, she is humiliated and worried for their child. How could he do this, and so publicly, when their baby daughter could arrive within a week?"

Video also circulated online of Tristan apparently canoodling with the brunette as they also partied at NYC rooftop hotspot PH-D on Saturday, before they headed to Soho House, in which he puts his hoodie up and appears to kiss the Khloé look-alike.

This is Khloé's first child and Tristan's second. The NBA star has a son, Prince Oliver, with ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig. Prince turned 1 in December.

She first confirmed she was expecting in December with a black-and-white photo of her growing belly.

"My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby!" she wrote on Instagram.

She went on to praise Tristan, saying, "Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, thank you for making me a MOMMY!!"

It's unclear if she still feels the same way.

Khloé's desire to have a child was something she often talked about - especially during her "toxic" seven-year marriage to former NBA player and recovering addict Lamar Odom.

Khloé and Tristan's new addition is the latest in a string of Kardashian-Jenner babies this year. Kim and Kanye West welcomed a baby girl, Chicago West, in January, while Kylie Jenner and boyfriend Travis Scott also welcomed a baby girl, Stormi Webster, in February.

Kardashian and Thompson began dating in September 2016 while she was still legally married to Lamar Odom, her husband of seven years. The pair split in late 2013.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...