TBoss humbles follower who attacked her on Instagram

Tboss humbles follower who attacked her

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss put a follower of hers in his place after he came for her on Instagram.

The lovely half-Romanian shared a post on her page where she said she believes clothes should be repeated until they are worn out.

Then, a follower, Sopulu Patrick Nweke dropped a derogatory comment which TBoss didn't quite appreciate. TBoss had written,

Who says you cannot repeat Clothes??? I believe clothes are to be repeated until you wear them out! After all, you should utilize the value of every penny spent. #MyOpinion #Mine #Youdonthavetoagreewithit. #Romania #Bucharest then #London. PS: I'm NOT saying if you can afford it it's a bad thing I'm simply implying that there shouldn't be any sort of pressure on you to impress the Gram Nation! #Eitherwaysiwillbemisquoted. What's your opinion though? Comment below?

Then the follower commented, That's what by say when u font have 25m

The BBNaija alumnus then fired back by making fun of his grammar, then asked him to send his account number so she can send him money for English lessons.

This dude didn't actually take shame in this and defended himself by blaming it on auto-correct - this is after he'd dropped his account number and full account name.

See below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...