Hell fire does exist - Daddy Freeze

Controversial OAP and Preacher, Daddy Freeze has said hellfire is very very real!

The preacher has tackeld the controversial issue in his latest YouTube video he titles, "Is Hell Real?", This is coming after there were controversial reports where Pope Francis was credited to have said Hell does not exist.

Twenty-five minutes into the clip, Freeze uses Galatians 2:9 to prove the existence of hellfire and reveal what actions take people there.

Galatians 2:9-10 says, "James, Cephas and John, those esteemed as pillars, gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I had been eager to do all along."

Freeze on Hell

According to the OAP and leader of the Free the Nation Online Church, not giving to the poor takes one to hell.

In his words, "Helping the poor is a fundamental teaching of Christianity and neglecting the poor is a sure way to hellfire."

In another attempt to affirm the existence of hell, Freeze refers to Revelation 21:8, which says, "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

He backs this with Matthew 13: 50, Chapter 25: 41, 46, and Mark 9:43.

Concluding the video, Freeze adds, "This is figurative though but it still signifies that there is hell.

"So, there is hell especially if you are working with the Bible... I can point it out to you without any doubt that hell is real."

Watch his teaching:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...