Is this Linda Ikeji's husband-to-be?!

Few days ago, Nigerian social media was filled with reports that celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has been engaged - speculations were made, congratulatory messages were dished out, Don Jazzy's heart was broken... The report really had social media in a frenzy.

It was then alleged that the lucky man to be was her former boyfriend, Big Sam of BroadwayTV - it was revealed by a source that her ex-boyfriend had relocated abroad and was based abroad before he finally relocated back to Nigeria. The two reconnected again and picked up from where they stopped.

The news of Linda's engagement has had tongues wagging for a while and now, we're even left to ponder more after her sister, Sandra speculatively, showed us what Linda's husband-to-be looks like... and it's not Big Sam!

Sandra, who days ago, was gifted a brand new whip by Linda, shared a photo of a handsome gentleman on her IG page and wrote,

He sooooo fine. Pop the question already babes. My answer is YES! Lol if my sister cashh me ehhh. My inlaw so fine, so calm. Love you.

Though, some bird eyes, after spotting the photo say that he's actually the spouse of one of the blogger's sisters and not her potential hubby...

... any which way though, Linda Ikeji is yet to rebut the claims that she's engaged and that we're certain about! So if she really is engaged... Congratulations beautiful!!!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...