Video: Davido meets with the lady who tattooed his face in-between her chest

Davido linked up with the lady that tattooed an image of himself on her chest in Owerri.

In the usual way, Davido went to the club in the state, and he met with the lady who tattooed his image on her chest.

Watch the video below:

Recall the die-hard follower shared images of the tattoo on her page, and captioned it.

In full she wrote;

"Hi Boo @davidoofficial I've always been your BIGGEST FAN!! Right from your hit single in 2011 "Dami Duro" I got stucked on you like MAGNET. Fell absolutely in love with your music, back to back from "Back When" featuring Naeto C, "Dami Duro", "All of you", "Overseas" featuring Sina Rambo, "Ekuro", "Gbon Gbon" and "Feel Alright" featuring Ice Prince, "Gobe", "One of a Kind", "Skelewu", "Aye", "Tchelete (Goodlife)" featuring Mafikizolo, "Naughty" featuring DJ Arafat, "Owo Ni Koko", "The Sound" and "The Money" featuring Olamide, infact too numerous to mention."

"ADA is favourite right now, I get goose bumps while listening to it!. I day dream about you every single time, this TATTOO i got is to show you how OBSESSED an EXTRA i am about you, my ultimate wish in LIFE would be to one day MEET you in person, I don't know, but sincerely i wish for that. I'm your BIGGEST FAN. I'm literally so OBSESSED with YOU and your MUSIC, I can go all on and all, but its a SUNDAY, I have to run to church. Love from me."

Finally she's met with him.. and we're happy for her.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...