#BBNaija: "The dress is ugly" - Kemi Olunloyo reacts to Cee-C's PayPorte dress.

#BBNaija: 'The dress is ugly' - Kemi Olunloyo reacts to Cee-C's PayPorte dress.

Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has joined several other people joined in reacting to Payporte calling out big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C for disrespecting the dress sent to her for their Saturday cultural party.

According to Aunty Kemi, the dress is ugly and Payporte should have kept mute. Aunty Kemi says;

"THE CEE-C DRESS @ceec_official

#BBNaija In America where I first watched #BigBrother 2001, sponsors do not talk. Viewers still don't pay phone charges to vote till today. Of course we have no landlines left in Nigeria since our leaders looted NITEL, Nigeria's original phone company where we could have been making toll free calls to vote now.

@Payporte should NOT have uttered a word online

This is NOT about your brand alone! It is also about the young lady's brand.

This is a REALITY SHOW!
This is a REAL UGLY DRESS!
Keep it REAL!
Let CeeC be!
@Kemiolunloyo #hnnopinion"

However, since Cee-C cropped the dress, her elder sister who is currently handling her social media pages apologized on her behalf to Payporte and the entire Efik people.

She wrote;

"Since last night it has been all tension following the readjustments Cee-C made to the clothes given her.

It has also been a tough decision to make on what step I should take knowing that this incidence occurred inside the House and Cee-C is not here to speak for herself. But nonetheless I will make a statement on the capacity of her sister.

I want to apologize for the rather unnecessary statement that Cee-C made about the attire given to her by @payporte.

The dress, vs what she cut it to..
Inset: The dress, vs what she cut it to..

I'm not there with them as all of us here. But from previous happenings, it may seem that the housemates are not adequately informed about their task of modelling these attires for the brands that make them. I guess this is why some of the housemates go ahead to make amendments to them.

It would be more effective if @payporte were to communicate their displeasure to the housemate through their usual communication medium so that Cee-C would make an apology of her own which would be seen as more authentic, genuine and personal than what I have shared here.

That said, I apologize on her behalf and also to the Efik ethnicity who may have been slighted by this. I assure you it has nothing to do with tribe. We love, relate and do business amicably with all tribes and people.

Thank you."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...