#BBNaija: Singer, Small Doctor says he's in love with Cee-C; Shares his intentions of marrying her!

#BBNaija: Singer, Small Doctor says he's in love with Cee-C; Shares his intentions of marrying her!

Popular Nigerian singer, Small Doctor has professed his love for Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C as he also declares his intention of marrying the lawyer when she comes out of the Big Brother Naija house.

Small Doctor proposed to marry the controversial Big Brother Naija housemate by taking to his social media page to reveal his aspiration - according to him, he wants someone like Cee-C who can bring drama to his life.

He declared his love and intention to marry her when she comes out of the house on Twitter by writing:

"I'm Just Waiting For Cee C To Be Back Home . I Just Wanna Wife Her Straight Up... I'm Excited Already... I Need A Drama Queen In My Life."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...