Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde celebrates her beautiful daughter on her birthday (Photos)

Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde celebrates her beautiful daughter on her birthday (Photos)

Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde took to social media to celebrate her daughter Princess who turned a year older today.

The actress also revealed how even the Nurses and Doctors acknowledged she was special from birth.

Revealing that whatever she writes will never be enough to express her feelings, the mother of four shared several photos of Princess and wrote:

Happy Birthday Princess. @tolar_ek My first Fruit. I've been holding my phone almost feeling like whatever I write of you will Never truly be enough. Even now it feels like so. Where do I start? You came and everyone in the Hospital said "she's special" BIG brown eyes, and a Big mouth that was either screaming in a heartwrenching manner or smilling So Big it took your breathe away. You're still so Special.

The kindest Girl I know... You're secure, happy , God fearing and constantly aiming , you are Special. In my first Album , I wrote and sang about My Baby girl , I meant every word. You're me. A more improved version . I love you Princess, continue to be as Hospitable, Understanding yet strong . You are Truly Special. May God contunue to watch Over you and Bless you Richly. #Stronggirl #Greatheart #Babygirl #HappybirthdayPrincess ???????

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...