"This is a crime" - Daddy Freeze calls out Kiss Daniel over his fake designer shirt.

'This is a crime' - Daddy Freeze calls out Kiss Daniel over his fake designer shirt.

Media personality, Daddy Freeze has outed singer, Kiss Daniel after he was busted by a foreign personality on IG for wearing a fake Louis Vuitton sweatshirt.

Daniel, days ago took to his IG page to show off a newly acquired prized possession of his allegedly worth N14million - he took to his page to show off the diamond encrusted customized chain and gave credit to the UK-based Nigerian jeweler, Malivelihood, who made the piece.

The celebrity jeweler then took to the comment section of the post and confirmed the price of the chain saying, "N14million no be small thing o."

'This is a crime' - Daddy Freeze calls out Kiss Daniel over his fake designer shirt.

Well, alongside his expensive sh"t, he also donned a Louis Vuitton/Supreme Box Logo sweatshirt - a cool outfit actually - not until it was discovered that he was wearing a fake version of the shirt.

Upon hearing the news, Daddy Freeze had to jump on it as he said,

I love everything about @iamkissdaniel. My kids and I love his music and his personality and I do believe this won't happen again.

I believe he won't be happy if people pirate his intellectual property leading to revenue loss for him, the same applies to LV.

Wearing counterfeit products is actually a crime! ~FRZ

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...