Ex-fake BBNaija housemate, Ese Eriata celebrates birthday today, poses with Keke Napep

Ex-fake BBNaija housemate, Ese Eriata celebrates birthday today, poses with Keke Napep

Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Ese Eriata is a year older today, March 26, and shared stunning pictures of herself to mark her special day.

The beautiful comedienne, singer and actress, took to her Instagram to share a vintage inspired photo-shoot of herself to mark her day, looking super adorable in her Ankara outfit.

The former Face of Candy City gushed over herself as she penned down a lovely birthday message adoring herself.

She posted her brithday photos and wrote: 

"Happy birthday ese eriata i love you more than you can ever imagine, i wish u all the good things of life, keep being the amazing person that you are."

Sharing a stunning photo of Ese, Bisola wrote;

Happy birthday to this sweet, funny, crazy somebody of a human beans @eriata_ese . I wish you many more wonderful years ahead babes ????????❤

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...