TBoss subtly replies her father, after he cursed her

TBoss Might just have subtly responded to her father's curse earlier today.

Recall, yesterday, pictures of TBoss' father, Engr. Vincent Idowu, a civil engineering lecturer at Ambrose Ali University, married a 400 level student of the school.. and the picture immediately went viral.

Her dad, today, then took to the gram to reply trolls who came for him, for marrying a lady so young..

He didn't just respond to trolls.. He also laid a curse on his daughter, TBoss.. He wrote;

"When destiny smiles on someone, he forgets that there is life elsewhere. If I look like a roasted goat on my wedding day, that's cool but that writer will soon become a resident of a subcity where people with severed limbs, broken bones, amputations, stinking blind and lame reside. THIS IS A PROMISE.

I live a humble, private life and did not intimate TBoss or any of her siblings of my plan to remarry in accordance with my tradition/custom. Furthermore, I did not make public or post anything about my marriage.

I am starting a new beginning and clearing the slate of all the wrong decisions I made in my life. I just want to forget Tokunbor (TBoss) and her siblings and start life afresh for all its worth. If and wherever Tboss and any of her siblings gets married, it shall be without my blessings and woe unto the man or the woman who marries any of them. So shall it be by the power vested on me by God Almighty".

Now, in what seems like a subtle reply to her dad.. TBoss shared on Instagram the below post, but the turned off comments:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...