Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji acquires brand new Mercedes Benz GLE worth N30million for her younger sister, Sandra. (Photos)

Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji acquires brand new Mercedes Benz GLE worth N30million for her younger sister, Sandra. (Photos)

Nigerian businesswoman and blogger, Linda Ikeji has gifted her younger sister a Mercedes Benz car worth N30 million - the well known celebrity blogger, bought a Mercedes Benz worth N30 million for her younger sister, Sandra Ikeji.

The news was made public by the blogger's younger sister, Laura Ikeji Kanu, who is married to Ogbonna Kanu, brother of ex-superstar Nigerian player, Nwankwo Kanu.

Sharing the news on social media, Laura who said the car is worth N30 million, wrote,

"So my sister @officiallindaikeji just bought my sister @sandra_ikeji a 30million Mercedes benz GLE. Like really Linda lol. Why do I work so hard why ???? ???? but hey Sandy I'm so happy for you sis. We twinning now o. Hey @officiallindaikeji any consolation gift for ya girl? I used to be your bestie na."

Sandra on the other hand, also took to her page to share. She wrote:

Oh my God, @officiallindaikeji jst got me a 30m car. This is a huge surprise. I wasn't xpecting anything, it's not even my birthday . I had jst returned from church after a one week powerful retreat and I even came home with a Rev. Fr. Dan who I hadn't seen in almost 20yrs who prescided over the retreat , I had brought him home to meet my family, got home and met the surprise of my life. A brand new Mercedes GLE 350 @mayfaiiirrr. Thank you Jesus. 2018 a year of abundant blessing . God bless you more @officiallindaikeji I love you.

Linda also, moments ago took to her page to celebrate her sister as she wrote:

To the most hard working woman and best human being I know. When I started my company in 2004, whenever I dressed up to go to work, she would dress up and follow me. Almost every day for 7 years. Except when she had to go to school. For years, we didn't make much but she never stopped believing in me or hustling with me. She worked as hard as I did, if not more for our lives to be better. My backbone and my 'Miss Fix It'. Love and appreciate you more than you can ever know. Enjoy @sandra_ikeji

Photos below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...