Daddy Freeze and Ik Osakioduwa react to the refusal of Boko Haram to release the Christian Dapchi girl

Daddy Freeze and Ik Osakioduwa react to the refusal of Boko Haram to release the Christian Dapchi girl

Media personalities, Daddy Freeze and IK Osakioduwa,have both taken to social media to react to the viral report of a Dapchi girl, Leah Sharibu,who has not been released like the others because she refused to denounce Christianity.

Following the abduction of the Dapchi girls by Islamic fundamentalist Boko Haram, they were on Wednesday returned to their parents amid cheers by the locals.

The girls were abducted from Federal Government Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state, though five schoolgirls five schools girls didn't regain their freedom as it was gathered that they reportedly lost their lives.

On Liya Sharibu, Daddy Freeze wrote;

"Sad to see this poor girl and her family go through this...

Where are all those thieving Daddy GOs on this matter? Oh sorry, my bad, it doesn't concern tithes.

The only Christ they are about is the one that fuels their jets, buys their Gucci sweaters and funds the tomfoolery their ridiculous doctrine has shamefully become! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple"

IK Osakioduwa also wrote;

"This morning I pray for the brave young Christian student Leah Sharibu, still being held by Boko Haram abductors because she refused to renounce her Christianity. May God bring you back to us safely in Jesus name. I salute your courage. You are an inspiration to us all.‬ #FreeLeah #FreeWorship"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...