Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Showers Encomium On Her Husband As He Turns 50 And They Mark 22 Years Wedding Anniversary

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Showers Encomium On Her Husband As He Turns 50 And They Mark 22 Years Wedding Anniversary

Today is the 50th birthday of Omotola's husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde. It's also the couple's 22nd wedding anniversary and the actress showered him with praises to mark the day.

Sharing photos of them together, Omotola wrote:

"Happy 50th to A Unique, Different, One in a Lifetime Man. King Matthew Ekeinde. President of Aquatic Jungle Inc. Capt of Many planes and My heart. I usually forget it's Our Wedding Anniversary too...WOW! 22years! Thanks for My wakeup Gifts Hb! This picture captures How we started and where we still are. In his presence. I love you Honeyboy. #Happybirthday #happyanniversary to Us. ??"

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde showers encomium on her husband as he turns 50 and they mark 22 years wedding anniversary

Apparently, Omotola isn't the only one showing love today. Capt. Ekeinde started the day by sending anniversary gifts and balloons to his wife of 22 years and mother of his 4 kids.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...