"I wouldn't have been a good mum" - Oprah Winfrey explains why she never wanted.

Billionaire media mogul, Oprah Winfrey has given her reason why she never had a children of her own - according to the sexagenarian she doesn't have motherly instincts.

She says she believes she would have been a terrible mother because she can't communicate with anyone who cannot speak. Winfrey shared her decision not to have children during a sit down with Gwyneth Paltrow's first episode of "The Goop" podcast.

She told Paltrow that she could never have raised two babies like Paltrow has done because raising babies would have been too frustrating.

'I wouldn't have been a good mum' - Oprah Winfrey explains why she never wanted.

"I don't think I would have been a good mother for baby children, because I need you to talk to me, and I need you to tell me what's wrong," she said. "I can't just figure it out. I knew this about myself."

I was always better with kids once they turned two-and-a-half, three, I had a real resonance with them. Gayle (King) was like, 'Don't you love babies?' I was like, 'Oh, babies are fine.' It didn't feel like [having babies] was for me." she said

Oprah Winfrey whose real name is Orpah Gail Winfrey, was born on the 29th of January 1954 - she's an American media proprietor, a talk show host, an actress, producer, and philanthropist.

She is best known for her talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...