'My Boyfriend Encourages Me To Flaunt My Bumbum On Instagram' - Nollywood Actress Pat Ugwu

'My Boyfriend Encourages Me To Flaunt My Bumbum On Instagram' - Nollywood Actress Pat Ugwu

Fast rising Nollywood actress Pat Ugwu who is known for posting raunchy pictures on social media in an interview with Potpourri has explained why is unbothered about the negative comments she gets when she post such photos of herself.

According to her, she is in a relationship and her boyfriend approves of everything she does including the raunchy pictures she posts.

She said "My boyfriend doesn't complain about my sensual pictures and videos on Instagram at all. He knows I am doing what pleases me and he loves me for it. In fact, he's the one that pushes me to go ahead with it. He knows it is all about entertainment. I am an entertainer. He's also an entertainer and he knows it is all about entertainment".

"He's not scared of competition from anyone either. He knows my love is for him. We trust each other. Hey, because I flaunt my bum and twerk a lot on Instagram doesn't mean I am up for grabs, moneybags or no moneybags, I am not for sale. I have a man in my life and I am okay with that", She reportedly said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...